- WAYS TO USE
- WHY LINEN?
We are happy to introduce you eco-friendly recycled linen bags so we all could avoid plastic bags that pollute the Earth.
In addition to storing bread, they can be used for storing nuts, seeds, buying vegetables and fruits, like reusable washable bags. These organic pockets can be used not only to store food, but also for example, underwear, socks, soap bars, stationery and more. Linen bags are also a great gift for people who value natural and high quality things ♡
• Made from 100% European flax
• The drawstrings are made from recycled cotton
• Waste-free production
• Stone washed for maximum softness (medium weight)
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
• Pre-cycling product
Custom sizes are available upon request - please contact us to make a customized order.
- Flax suppresses harmful microflora.
- Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash.
- It provides excellent thermoregulation: linen absorbs sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during cool months.
- Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable.
- Linen provides good ventilation for the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reduces the feeling of fatigue.
- Linen fabric efficiently reflects the sun's rays and retains ultraviolet light.
- Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere.
- A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.