- WHY LINEN?
We have designed our Linen duvet covers to provide you with the best night’s sleep.
It is very soft, comfort in bed and nature-friendly.
Woven from 100% linen fiber, this subtle yet durable fabric is refreshing, easily releases moisture into the air to remain dry to the touch — just what you need to stay cool when the weather is hot and perfectly holds in heat during the cool months
• Hidden buttons closure type
• Envelope closure type for pillowcases
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk (to avoid shrinkage while future washings)
• Made from 100% European flax
• Has ties in all four corners for securing the blanket
• No additional seams in the middle
• Stone washed for maximum softness (medium weight)
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
|US Twin||66 x 86||168 x 218|
|US Twin XL||66 x 90||168 x 229|
|US Full/Queen||90 x 88||229 x 224|
|US King||102 x 90||259 x 229|
|US California King||104 x 94||264 x 239|
|EU/UK Single||53 x 79||135 x 200|
|EU/UK Double||79 x 79||200 x 200|
|UK King||89 x 87||225 x 220|
|EU King||95 x 87||240 x 220|
|EU/UK Super King||102 x 87||260 x 220|
|US Standard||20 x 26||50 x 66|
|US Super Standard||20 x 28||50 x 70|
|US Queen||20 x 30||50 x 76|
|US King||20 x 36||50 x 92|
|EU Standard||20 x 27||50 x 70|
|EU Square||26 x 26||66 x 66|
Custom sizes are available upon request - please contact with us to make a personal order
• Has anti-allergic properties, it does not cause allergy or irritation. Therefore it is recommended for children and allergy suffers
• High bactericidal properties - flax suppresses harmful microflora, relieves itching and other inflammatory skin processes. Therefore it is recommend for people with problem and sensitive skin, dermatological diseases and asthmatics
• Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash
• Provides excellent thermoregulation: wicks sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during the cool months
• The touch of flax tissue to the human body contributes to an increase in blood levels of immunoglobulin A, which restores the immune system
• Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable
• Flax provides good ventilation of the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reducing fatigue of the human body.
• Linen fabric well reflects the sun's rays, and retains ultraviolet light.
• Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere
• A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.