- WHY LINEN?
We are happy to introduce you our waffle linen&cotton towels, which will take care of your skin and overall health ♡ Thanks to the addition of cotton to the composition, the towels are very soft and fluffy, while not losing all the useful qualities of linen towels. Waffle linen&cotton towels are almost universal. They are equally functional and practical in the bathroom, when traveling and even in the kitchen. Such towels absorb moisture well, dry quickly, and also light dirt can be easily washed off. Waffle linen&cotton products are easy to iron and they do not thin out for a long time and retain their attractive appearance. Waffle linen&cotton towels are also a great gift for people who value natural and high quality things ♡
• Includes 1 or 3 waffle linen towels
• Fabric contains 54% flax and 46% cotton - ideal proportion for moisture absorption
• Stone washed for maximum softness (heavy weight)
• Density 250 gsm
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
|Body towel||35 x 65||90 x 165|
|Hand towel||18 x 25,5||45 x 65|
|Face towel||18 x 18||45 x 45|
Custom sizes are available upon request - please contact with us to make a personal order
• Has anti-allergic properties, it does not cause allergy or irritation. Therefore it is recommended for children and allergy suffers
• High bactericidal properties - flax suppresses harmful microflora, relieves itching and other inflammatory skin processes. Therefore it is recommend for people with problem and sensitive skin, dermatological diseases and asthmatics
• Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash
• Provides excellent thermoregulation: wicks sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during the cool months
• The touch of flax tissue to the human body contributes to an increase in blood levels of immunoglobulin A, which restores the immune system
• Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable
• Flax provides good ventilation of the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reducing fatigue of the human body.
• Linen fabric well reflects the sun's rays, and retains ultraviolet light.
• Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere
• A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.