- WHY LINEN?
We have designed our Linen coverlets to provide you with the best night’s sleep.
It is very soft, comfort in bed and nature-friendly.
Woven from 100% linen fiber, this subtle yet durable fabric is refreshing, easily releases moisture into the air to remain dry to the touch — just what you need to stay cool when the weather is hot and perfectly holds in heat during the cool months
• Single layered coverlet is a blanket of 1 layer of linen, medium weight (190-250 gsm), with hemmed edges; can be used as a very light bedspread or thin summer blanket
• Double layered coverlet is a blanket of 2 layers of fabric, medium weight (300-400 gsm), with hemmed edges
• Coverlet with filler - 600-700 gsm
• Fillers contain:
- cotton - 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- wool - 80% wool, 20% polyester
- linen - 100% linen
- sintepon - 100% polyester
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk (to avoid shrinkage while future washings)
• Made from 100% European flax
• Stone washed for maximum softness
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
• US Throw/Blanket ------------ 53” x 71”/146 x 180 cm
• US Twin/Twin XL -------------- 71” x 96”/180 x 244 cm
• US Full/Queen ----------------- 92” x 96”/234 x 244 cm
• US King/California King ---- 114” x 96”/290 x 244 cm
Custom sizes are available upon request - please contact with us to make a personal order
• Has anti-allergic properties, it does not cause allergy or irritation. Therefore it is recommended for children and allergy suffers
• High bactericidal properties - flax suppresses harmful microflora, relieves itching and other inflammatory skin processes. Therefore it is recommend for people with problem and sensitive skin, dermatological diseases and asthmatics
• Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash
• Provides excellent thermoregulation: wicks sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during the cool months
• The touch of flax tissue to the human body contributes to an increase in blood levels of immunoglobulin A, which restores the immune system
• Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable
• Flax provides good ventilation of the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reducing fatigue of the human body.
• Linen fabric well reflects the sun's rays, and retains ultraviolet light.
• Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere
• A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.