- HANGING TYPES
- WHY LINEN?
• Includes two linen curtain panels
• Made from 100% European flax
• Stone washed for maximum softness (medium weight)
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
Please note that actual colors may slightly vary due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors.
Length including rod pocket width (approx. 2"/5cm):
Custom length and width are available upon request - please contact with us to make a personal order
Hanging types and pleat tape for curtains on hooks (please check hanging types in the photos above to have a better idea of what they look like):
1. Eyelet curtains with plastic eyelets
2. Crocodile clips curtains with hemmed edges (curtains are sold without clips)
3. Crocodile clips curtains with frayed edges (curtains are sold without clips)
4. Tab top
5. Rod pocket
6. Rod pocket with ruffles
7. Heading tape
8. Tie top
9. Box pleat tape (for curtains on hooks)
10. Pencil pleat tape (for curtains on hooks)
11. Waffle pleat tape (for curtains on hooks)
- Flax suppresses harmful microflora.
- Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash.
- It provides excellent thermoregulation: linen absorbs sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during cool months.
- Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable.
- Linen provides good ventilation for the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reduces the feeling of fatigue.
- Linen fabric efficiently reflects the sun's rays and retains ultraviolet light.
- Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere.
- A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.
d for maximum softness (medium weight)
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
- No ironing needed