We have designed our waffle linen coverlets to provide you with the best night’s sleep. It is very soft, comfort in bed and nature-friendly. Woven from 100% linen fiber, this subtle yet durable fabric is refreshing, easily releases moisture into the air to remain dry to the touch — just what you need to stay cool when the weather is hot and perfectly holds in heat during the cool months
• Made from 100% European flax, so the fabric will keep you from sweating
• No additional seams in the middle
• Density 250 gsm
• Envelope closure type for pillowcases
• Pre-washed and pre-shrunk (to avoid shrinkage while future washings)
• Stone washed for maximum softness (medium weight)
• OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
• No ironing needed
|US Throw/Blanket||60 x 78||150 x 200|
|US Twin/Twin XL||70 x 78||180 x 200|
|US Full/Queen||94 x 78||240 x 200|
|US King/California King||114 x 78||290 x 200|
|US Standard||20 x 26||50 x 66|
|US Super Standard||20 x 28||50 x 70|
|US Queen||20 x 30||50 x 76|
|US King||20 x 36||50 x 92|
|EU Standard||20 x 27||50 x 70|
|EU Square||26 x 26||66 x 66|
|EU Big Square||28 x 28||70 x 70|
Custom sizes are available upon request - please contact with us to make a personal order
- Flax suppresses harmful microflora.
- Linen products are very durable, their aesthetic value increases over time - linen becomes more soft and delicate after every wash.
- It provides excellent thermoregulation: linen absorbs sweat and heat from your body in the summer months and holds in heat during cool months.
- Products made of natural linen are organic and fully biodegradable.
- Linen provides good ventilation for the skin, contributes to its intensive blood circulation, as well as reduces the feeling of fatigue.
- Linen fabric efficiently reflects the sun's rays and retains ultraviolet light.
- Antistatic - flax can cope with radiation emanating from a variety of technical and electronic devices surrounding a person everywhere.
- A decrease in radiation indices - flax makes gamma radiation less intense and dangerous.
Linen coverlet that will provide you with the best night's sleep.
- Single layered coverlet is a blanket of 1 layer of linen, medium weight (190-250 gsm), with hemmed edges; can be used as a very light bedspread or thin summer blanket
- Double layered coverlet is a blanket of 2 layers of fabric, medium weight (300-400 gsm), with hemmed edges
- Coverlet with filler - 600-700 gsm
- Fillers contain:
- cotton - 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- wool - 80% wool, 20% polyester
- linen - 80% linen, 20% polyester
- sintepon - 100% polyester
- Pre-washed and pre-shrunk (to avoid shrinkage while future washings)
- Made from 100% European flax
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- OEKO-TEX certified fabric (free of harmful chemicals)
- No ironing needed
- Quickly releases moisture, remaining dry after sleep.
- Stays cool in hot weather.
- Effectively retains warmth in cooler months.
Confirmed by scientific research: Linen bedding has a positive effect and improves sleep quality.
• Machine washable at 40°C/104 F
• Use special powders for delicate wash and delicate wash mode
• Avoid using bleach containing chlorine
• Tumble dry at low heat and low spinning mode
• Wash separately or with similar colors
• No ironing required to preserve linen natural relaxed look